1. To access the Billing Dashboard, CLICK on the practice icon and SELECT “Billing”.
2. The Billing Dashboard gives you quick access to clearinghouse reports, ERA’s, Payments that need attention, and Invoices.
3. From this screen, CLICK “Bill Events”.
4. To preview the claim before billing, view the authorization and/or edit the appointment select the appropriate claim and CLICK on the “View” icon.
5. When you are finished reviewing a claim, CLICK on the three dots (ellipsis) menu where you can enter a note or change the status of an event to “Ready for Review” or “Ready to Bill.”
6. When claims are in a Ready to Bill status, SELECT (checkbox) the ones you would like to bill. CLICK the “Bill” menu in the top left-hand side and choose how you want to bill them.
7. Alternatively, you have the option to “Abandon” event(s), which removes them from billing and leaves event in a cancelled status on the scheduler, or “Mark as Do Not Bill,” which allows you to account for the actual event occurring, but not send it on to the billing source.
Proprietary & Confidential