Calendar Events Guide
The Calendar Events page allows the user to view the Practice Schedule in a list and easily perform bulk actions on both billable and non-billable events. Time-off will not be listed in this page.
1. In the “Admin” menu, scroll down and CLICK on the Calendar Events under Scheduling.
2. In the top section of the page are options to filter the list by Event Date (the user is limited to a 90 day date range), Patient, and/or Employee.
There is also a “Filter” field on the right. Type in text to filter by, or CLICK on one or more of the many filtering options.
3. To bulk complete events, CLICK on the check box of the events you want to complete, then CLICK Complete.
NOTE: If you have selected events NOT in 'Ready to Complete' status (right hand column), the system will disregard those events.
4. Other bulk actions that can be taken depend on the current status of the event (right hand column) and will be grayed out if unusable.
The billable status indicator shows you which events are billable (green) and non-billable (grey).
5. CLICK on the Filter button to view additional filter options.
Note: There are no drop downs for the Patient, Employee, and Billing Source fields. You must type in the data to search.
Proprietary & Confidential