The Calendar Events section allows users to view the Practice Schedule in a list form and to perform bulk actions on both billable and non billable events. Please note, time-off is not listed in this section.
To view the Calendar Events section:
- Navigate to the Practice module and select Calendar Events under the “Scheduling” section
- The options on the top of the screen are to filter the list by Event Date (the user is limited to a 90 day date range), Patient, and/or Employee.
- There is also a “Filter…” field on the right-hand side. Users can type in the field to filter the screen or select the calendar icon for the “Calendar Event Filter” pop-up.
- There are no drop-downs for the Patient, Employee, and Billing Source fields. Users must type in data to search.
3. To bulk complete events, select the checkbox and click Complete.
- If events are selected that do not have the “Ready to Complete” status (right-hand column), the system will disregard those events.
4. Other bulk actions depend on the current status of the event (right-hand column) and will be grayed out if unusable.
- The billable status indicator shows which events are billable (green) and non-billable (gray).
Proprietary & Confidential