The “Employee Productivity Chart” allows users to view how individual employee availability is being utilized. Please note, the productivity percentage in the Employee Productivity Chart can be calculated in one of three ways, depending on customer preference.
It is recommended for organization decision-makers that want to make the most of this option, to decide which way best suits their needs. Based on that decision, it is important to ensure that employee records are created/updated, so the productivity charts are all functioning the same.
To view an employee’s productivity:
- Navigate to the Admin module and select Employees under the “People” section
- Select the employee’s name whose productivity chart needs to be reviewed
- Select the Productivity tab to view the employee’s productivity over the last three months in a bar chart.
- The date range buttons (1m, 3m, 6, YTD, 1y) on the right-hand side, allow users to pull in productivity data for either 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, Year to Date, or 1 year.
5. Users can zoom into any section of the productivity chart by dragging their mouse across it. The Reset Zoom button on the right-hand side will direct users back to the entire view of the chart.
6. The refresh button, also on the right-hand side, refreshes the chart if information has been entered into other areas of the system that will impact the data being displayed (e.g. Company Availability and Non-Service Days, Employee Time Off, Employee Availability, and Scheduled Events).
7. The chart’s legend clarifies what is represented on the bar graph with the left, y-axis representing percentage of total availability worked, which directly correlates with the right, y-axis’ amount of hours worked.
8. Hover over the bar for any week on the productivity chart and the system will display more detailed information:
- Total Available Hrs
- If there is no Company Availability or Employee Availability set up, each employee will have a default availability of 40 total available hours.
- If there is only Company Availability set up, this will override the default 40 hours per week. Each employee will have the company available hours as their total available hours.
- If there is Employee Availability set up for an individual employee, that will override both the default and company availability, and their total available hours will be pulled from their personal availability.
- If there has been any scheduled time off for an individual employee, or if any non-service days have been scheduled for the entire company, these will be deducted from the total available hours and calculate accordingly.
Proprietary & Confidential