The Employee Productivity Chart makes it easy to see how individual employee availability is being utilized.
Please note: The productivity percentage calculated in the Employee Productivity Chart can be calculated in 1 of 3 ways depending on customer preference. This is clarified below.
We recommend company decision-makers who wish to make the most of this option decide which of the 3 ways best suit their needs. Based on that decision, it is important to ensure that Employee records are created/updated so the productivity charts are all functioning the same.
1. From Admin, OPEN “People > Employees.”
2. SELECT the Employee whose productivity chart needs to be reviewed by clicking directly on their name.
3. When the employee record opens, SELECT the Productivity tab.
4. When the tab loads there will be a bar chart that defaults to showing the specific employees productivity for the last 3 months.
- The Date Range buttons allow users to pull in productivity data for either 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, Year to Date or 1 Year.
- Users will find that they can Zoom into any section of the productivity chart by dragging their mouse across it.
The Reset Zoom button will take users back to the whole view of the chart if dragging has been used to zoom in.
- The Refresh button allows users to refresh the chart if information has been entered into other areas of the system that will impact the data being displayed (e.g. Company Availability and Non-Service Days, Employee Time off, Employee Availability and Scheduled Events).
5. The chart’s legend clarifies what is represented on the bar graph with the left, y-axis representing percentage of total availability worked, which directly correlates with the right, y-axis, amount of hours worked:
6. Hover over the bar for any week on the productivity chart and the system will display more detailed information:
i. Total Available Hrs:
- If there is no Company Availability or Employee Availability setup in your system, each employee will have a Default Availability of 40 total available hours.
- If there is only Company Availability setup in your system, this will override the default 40 hours per week. Each employee will have the Company available hours as their total available hours.
- If there is Employee Availability set up for an individual employee that will supersede both the default and Company availability, and their total available hours will be pulled from their personal availability.
ii. If there has been any scheduled time off for an individual employee or if any non-service days have been scheduled for the whole company, these will be deducted from the total available hours and calculate accordingly:
Proprietary & Confidential