For clinical users, the Charts & Reports module contains reports that were previously reserved for practice management and Suite users. The two audit reports for all customers are the “Account Audit Report” and “Account Audit Detail Report.” Access to these reports is controlled by permissions that are only available, by default, to company admins.
Permissions for Security Roles
To allow users other than admins to access these reports:
- Navigate to the Admin module and select Security Roles under the “Security” section
- Select a security role and then click on the Role Permissions: tab
- Click Pages: Clinical and Shared and then select Page: Charts/Reports
- Click Reports: Clinical and Shared and then select Report: Account Audit Detail Report and/or Report: Audit Log Report
Using the Audit Reports
The audit reports provide audit logs of user activity in an organization’s CR Essentials’ system. For most users, the “Audit Log Report” will display most of the necessary information. Users can search across date ranges and pull a single user’s activity, or pull all user activity for a desired date range.
The “Account Audit Detail Report” is a more specific log of an individual user’s activity, and only a single date can be selected. This report was designed as a tool for customer success and development teams to help customers resolve questions about activity in the system. The information produced in the report contains some protected information that cannot be read without the help of CR Essentials’ support.
To use these reports:
- Navigate to the Charts & Reports module and select either the Account Audit Report or the Account Audit Detail Report.
- These reports will generate by default as excel files
For the “Account Audit Report” a date range is required, but selecting a specific account is optional. Leaving that field blank will generate a report of all activity from all users across the selected date range.
Here is an example of the data that is exported from the “Account Audit Report.” In this example, “Support” is the username.
The “Account Audit Detail Report” allows a single date and a single account username to be selected.
Please note, times stored in these reports are in UTC. Also, value fields are stored in coded information that will require CR Essentials’ support to translate. An example is provided below.
Proprietary & Confidential