Contacts can be made inactive, which will prevent users from logging in to the system.
To inactivate an account:
- Navigate to the Admin module and select User Accounts under the “Security” section
- Select the checkbox next to an account
- Click the ellipses (…) and select Inactivate
- The inactivate reason is optional but can be included.
- Click Inactivate Reason
- The date can be adjusted
- Click Inactivate
5. A confirmation will appear in the lower right-hand side and that account will no longer appear in the list.
6. This list displays active accounts only.
Click here to learn how to activate an inactive patient.