Score Sheet assignment notes allow users to write a general note to the staff who access the score sheets assigned to them. This will show how to add an assignment note to a score sheet, along with instructions on how to access and view that note in Scout.
1. When assigning a score sheet from a patient's Goal Plan page, notice the "Assignment Notes" free text field in the bottom of the "Assign" pop-up. Type in the desired note to share with any staff assigned to this score sheet.
2. When the "Assignment" pop-up has all required information the Add button will activate. Click Add. With the assignment note created in CR Essentials, these directions will move to Scout to outline how to access and view the note in Scout.
3. After logging in to Scout and opening an assigned score sheet, the first step is to check if there is an assignment note. To read the note, click the menu icon in the upper left-hand corner.
4. The user will immediately know if there is an assignment note to read, because there will be an "Assignment Notes" tab to select. If there is no assignment note saved, this tab will not appear.
5. After clicking on the "Assignment Notes" tab, the system will direct the user to the saved assignment.
6. To return to the score sheet after the user is finished reviewing the assignment note, click on the Score Sheet button in the upper left-hand corner of the screen.
Proprietary & Confidential