Score Sheet Assignment Notes
Score Sheet assignment notes allow users to write a general note to the staff who access the score sheets assigned to them.
This will show you how to add an assignment note to a score sheet, along with instructions on how to access and view that note in Scout.
1. When assigning a score sheet from a patient's Goal Plan page, notice the Assignment Notes free text field in the bottom of the Assign window. Type in the desired note to share with any staff assigned to this score sheet. Example note below:
2. When the assignment window has all required information the Add button will activate. CLICK Add. With the assignment note created in Pathfinder, these directions will move to Scout to outline how to access and view the note in Scout.
3. After logging into Scout and opening an assigned Score sheet, the first step staff need to take, is to check if there is an assignment note. To read the note, CLICK the menu button in the upper left hand corner.
4. The user will immediately know if there is an assignment note to read because there will be an Assignment Notes tab to select. If there is no assignment note saved, this tab will not appear.
5. After clicking on the Assignment Notes tab, the system will direct the user to the saved assignment.
6. To get back to the score sheet after the user is done reviewing the assignment note, CLICK on the Score Sheet button in the upper left hand corner of the screen.
Proprietary & Confidential