The People dashboard provides an overview of the status of the employees and patients in your system.
The following permissions determine whether a user can view the People dashboard, as well as what is displayed.
To view the People dashboard:
- Navigate to the Admin module and select the People section
- The upper left-hand side has the “People View.” It displays the total number of patients, employees, guardians, and therapy teams in your system.
- The upper right-hand side displays the “Quick Navigation” buttons. These are shortcuts for adding a payment from a patient, creating a new patient, inviting new employees as users in bulk, creating a new employee, and refreshing the page.
- On the left-hand side under People View, is the “Credential and Certification Expirations” lists. These indicate when credentials and certifications are expired or will soon expire. Each line is color coded to indicate when the item will expire:
- Red: 5 days or less
- Orange: 6 to 15 days
- Blue: 16 to 25 days
- Clicking the employee’s name will direct users to the appropriate tab in that employee’s record.
- Please note, users can sort by any column.
- On the bottom left-hand side is the “Average Employee Productivity” chart. The red line shows the percentage of available time worked per week on the left axis. The bars show the available and worked hours on the right axis. The legend at the bottom shows the colors of the bars and the line.
- Light blue is for available hours, dark blue shows non-billable hours, and blue shows billable hours.
- Users can access each employee’s individual productivity chart within the “Productivity” tab in their employee record. If the employee does not have availability defined in their record, their available hours will be based on the organization’s availability.
7. Hovering over a point on the line will show the exact numbers for that week.
8. On the right-hand side is the “Patient Past Due Balances” aging table. This list shows all patients with an outstanding balance in patient due with the total outstanding balance and splits that total up into aging columns to show how long those balances have been due.
- For more information, click the patient’s name to be directed to the “Invoices” tab in the patient’s record.
9. The bottom right-hand side has the “Patient Policy and Patient Authorization Expirations” lists. These show policies and authorizations that have expired or will soon expire.
- For more information, click the patient’s name to be directed to the “Authorizations” tab in the patient’s record.
Proprietary & Confidential