The People Dashboard is a convenient place to get an overview of the status of the employees and patients in your system.
NOTE: The following highlighted permissions determine whether a user can view the People Dashboard and what is shown to them on the dashboard.
1. From Admin, scroll down and open “People.”
2. In the top left, you will see the People View. It shows you the total numbers of patients, employees, guardians, and therapy teams in your system.
3. In the top right are the Quick Navigation buttons. These are shortcuts for adding a payment from a patient, creating a new patient, inviting new employees as users in bulk, creating a new employee, and refreshing the page.
4. On the left are the employee Credential and Certification Expirations lists. These lists indicate when credentials and certifications are expired or will soon expire. Each line is color coded to indicate how soon the item will expire:
- Red: 5 days or less
- Orange: 6 to 15 days
- Blue: 16 to 25 days
BY CLICKING on the employee’s name will take you directly to the appropriate tab in that employee’s record. Please note, you can sort by any column.
5. In the bottom left is the Average Employee Productivity chart. The red line shows the percentage of available time worked per week on the left axis. The bars show the available and worked hours on the right axis. The legend at the bottom shows you the colors of the bars and the line. Light blue is for available hours, dark blue shows non-billable hours, and blue shows billable hours. You can access each employee’s individual productivity chart within the Productivity tab in their employee record. If the employee doesn’t have their availability defined in their record, their available hours will be based on the company’s availability.
Placing the mouse cursor over a point on the line will show you the exact numbers for that week.
6. In the top right is the Patient Past Due Balances aging table. This list shows all patients with an outstanding balance in patient due with the total outstanding balance and splits that total up into aging columns to show you how long those balances have been due. CLICK on the patient’s name to go to the Invoices tab within the patient’s record for further information.
7. In the bottom right are the Patient Policy and Patient Authorization Expirations lists. These lists show you policies and authorizations that have expired or will soon expire. CLICK on the patient’s name to go to the Authorizations tab within the patient’s record for further information.
Proprietary & Confidential