If users forget their password, it can be reset.
To reset passwords:
- Navigate to the CR Essentials login screen.
- Users will be unable to reset passwords directly from Scout.
2. Click Forgot Password to enter an email or username for password recovery.
- Please note, the email provided must be the same email that is entered in the “Contacts” tab of users’ accounts, or access will not be provided.
3. A "Password Reset Successful!" pop-up will appear notifying users that a temporary password has been created for them. Click Ok.
4. Users will be emailed a link to reset their passwords. Click on the URL in the email and log in to your account.
5. Users should reset their passwords. Once the new password is saved, users will remain logged in.
- It is recommended to use Chrome or Safari for work in CR Essentials and Scout.
Proprietary & Confidential