The guide below will provide instruction on how to reset your password if you lose it. Please note: The email you provide in the workflow must be the same email that is entered in the “Contacts” tab of your User Account or access will not be provided. To add a password to your user account:
- ACCESS your Pathfinder site. (Please note, you will need to complete this task using the Pathfinder side of your platform. You will not be able to reset your password directly from Scout.)
- From the login screen, notice the option that reads “Forgot Password.”
- CLICK “Forgot Password” to open a dialog box that will allow you to enter an email for Password recovery.
- The following message will appear once the system has validated you are a current user.
- Check your email and follow the link to reset your password using the temporary password provided.
- The form to reset your password will look like this:
- Once your password is saved, you should be automatically logged into your Pathfinder site.
Please note: We recommend using a Chrome or Safari browser for work in either Pathfinder or Scout.
Pathfinder Health Innovations v4.8
Proprietary & Confidential