Before logging in to Scout, users should find out if they need access to the web version of the site, where they will create a password and answer security questions.
To log in to Scout:
- Use a Chrome or Safari browser when logging in to Scout and navigate to your Scout site.
- For users that do not know their site URL, contact a supervisor or company administrator.
- Two pop-ups may appear the first time logging in to Scout. One pop-up will ask permission to use your location and the other will ask permission to use storage on your tablet (for offline mode). Confirm both settings.
3. Type in your username and password. The username is not case sensitive. Passwords are case sensitive.
- Users that are unaware of their username and password should contact a company administrator.
4. Click Login
5. A PIN pad will appear once the password has been accepted. Create a 4 digit PIN code to use when logging in to this device, instead of entering a password.
6. Select the checkmark after entering in a PIN code.
7. There is a "Skip" option, but saving a PIN code is recommended. This will be required to use the offline function. Multiple users can be registered on a device and a PIN code can be registered on multiple devices.