- NET is an option that can be enabled for a skill while a score sheet is being crested. A therapist's ability to use NET is managed by permissions. NET allows for targets to be added/created for a skill while in a session.
When NET is enabled for a skill, it will appear like the row highlighted below. NET can be enabled in addition to other targets being defined for the skill on the same score sheet. Some skills may have NET and not others, or it may not be used at all.
3. Click the NET icon (person) to open the definition dialogue during a session.
4. Click the arrow on the right to open the "Target List." The blue icon represents a custom target that has been created for the patient for this skill. The shaded green targets indicate targets that have been mastered.
5. A therapist can select a target from the list.
6. The "Presentation," "Sd," and "Details" fields are optional, just like on a goal plan, but can be added or selected from a pre-defined list.
7. "Present 10 options" is a Presentation that was already created for this skill. It can easily be selected from the list to apply to the target.
8. Click Sd
9. "Sd" can also be selected from a list, left blank, or have a custom created. In this example, a pre-existing custom Sd is selected. The "Details" field does not have a drop-down list to choose from. It is an optional, free-text field.
10. The target with is now added to my score sheet and can now be scored. This target will remain on this score sheet as long as data is collected for it. If data does not get collected for this target, it will not save to the score sheet.
11. Additional targets can be selected or created by completing the same steps.
12. To create a target that is not in the list, select Add Custom
13. The cursor will be placed in the target field, allowing a new target to be typed into this field and saved.
14. To create a custom target through NET, users must have permission. I will create a target called R1: Matches Body Parts, and this time I will not add a presentation, Sd, or Detail. Click OK when done.
15. Now the newly added target can be scored. If data does not get collected for a NET target, it will not save to the score sheet.
16. Now data is associated with two new targets that were created through the use of NET on Scout. Once the data is locked, the Goal Plan will update with these new targets. If offline, the Goal Plan will not update until the data is transferred.
17. Click Lock
18. After that data is locked, I closed the score sheet. When that same score sheet is re-opened, you see that the two targets that were added before have now saved to the score sheet to be scored again.
19. Lock or Close the score sheet and logout of Scout.
20. A supervisor can tell which targets were created through NET on Scout by using the web version of the software and running the "Goal Score Sheet Summary" report. Click Goal Score Sheet Summary Report.
21. Look for the icons that represent NET targets to know which ones were created through NET on Scout.