- In Scout, scroll up and select Behavior
2. To access a Behavior plan in Scout, start by opening a score sheet, then find the activity that includes the behavior with a plan. Click Behavior
3. Click i to access information about a Behavior.
4. If a Behavior Plan has been created for that behavior, it will appear in the window that opens after pressing the "i" button.
5. After reviewing the plan, click Data Sheet to navigate back to the score sheet.
6. If a behavior has no Behavior Plan associated with it, when you click i a blank page will load.
7. A blank page will load. To return to the data sheet, click Data Sheet
Here's an interactive tutorial for the visual learners