- In a post facto session, select a target to master.
2. Click Discover
3. Optional: click Target History to review raw data for a selected target prior to making a mastery decision.
4. Raw data will appear at the top of the "Target History" report in reverse chronological order. Click Status History to Master.
Remember, any actions will be applied to the item selected at the top of "Discover." The target is selected, so mastery will apply to the target: "Matches Animals". Use the link to Master the entire skill of "Category".
5. Click Mastery
6. Select Master
7. "Date" and "Reason" are optional, but even in post facto, it will default to the mastery date of the date the data is being entered. Adjust accordingly. Click Apply.
8. Click Change Status to apply any other status changes.
9. As an example, I will also turn the "In Maintenance" status on
10. "Effective On" and "Reason" are optional. Click Apply.
11. After closing the "Discover" window, click Save to save the data that has been collected so far (not the same as lock).
12. After saving, refresh the browser to view the mastery status take effect and the target to highlight in green. This is not a required step - Mastery has been applied, but will be unable to be viewed in Post Facto until refreshing.
13. The refresh may take a while. When the page refreshes, the target will show as mastered and the green shading will appear.
14. Click Lock Session in the header after all data has been collected.
Click here to learn more about entering post facto data.
Here's an interactive tutorial for the visual learners