For Suite customers working in Scout, at the end of the appointment the user can to render the appointment upon locking. Please note, this is only available for score sheets that are set up as appointments. For score sheets set up as assignments, this option will NOT be available.
To lock appointments:
- Log in to Scout and collect data on an appointment score sheet
- Lock your data at the end of the session to access the lock screen
- In the lock screen, enter the number of minutes that were actually spent with the patient.
- Please be aware that accuracy in reporting is crucial, as the number of minutes reported will be applied to patients' current approved authorization minutes.
- Optionally, record any relevant session notes
- Click the lock button again.
- Log out of the Scout session.
- The appointment will now appear in the Practice Schedule in CR Essentials as having been rendered.
Proprietary & Confidential