For Suite customers working in Scout, users can complete appointments upon locking. Please note, this is only available for scheduled events. For score sheets set up as assignments, this option will NOT be available.
To lock appointments:
- Log in to Scout, open an appointment, and collect data on the associated score sheet
- Lock data at the end of the session to access the lock screen
- Record any relevant session notes and click Continue to access the final lock screen
- In the lock screen, review the Total Mins, start time, and end time to ensure it is correct. Collect any required signatures and click Lock.
- Please note, users can adjust the start and end times and modify the Total Mins. Please be aware that accuracy in reporting is crucial, as the number of minutes reported will be applied to patients' current approved authorization minutes.
- Click Lock
- A “Data Locked” pop-up will appear notifying users that the appointment has successfully been locked. Log out of the Scout session.
- The appointment will now appear in the Practice Schedule as “Completed,” and in the Bill Events section as “Ready to Review."
Proprietary & Confidential