Locking appointments to render
For Pathfinder Suite customers working in Scout, at the end of the appointment the user is able to render the appointment upon locking. Note: This is only available for score sheets that are set up as appointments. For score sheets set up as assignments this option will NOT be available.
- Log in to Scout and collect data on an appointment score sheet.
- LOCK your data at the end of the session to access the lock screen.
- In the lock screen, enter the number of minutes that were actually spent with the patient. NOTE: Please be aware that accuracy in reporting is crucial, as the number of minutes reported will be applied to your patient’s current approved authorization minutes.
- RECORD any relevant session notes. (Optional.)
- CLICK the lock button again.
- LOG OUT of the Scout session.
- Your appointment will now appear in the practice schedule in Pathfinder as having been rendered.
Proprietary & Confidential