Scout (PHI Suite): Integration
Working in Offline Mode
For data collections staff who may not have a reliable Internet connection, Pathfinder Scout provides the ability to take data using offline mode. Please note: This guide is specific to organizations who are currently using the full Pathfinder Suite.
- You must begin this workflow when a reliable internet connection is available.
- Login to Scout.
- On the homepage, which is also your appointment list, you will see all appointment on your schedule for yesterday, today, and tomorrow.
- CLICK the “Work Offline” icon .
- A new page will open allowing the user to ENTER the number of days to work offline up to 7.
- TAP “Begin Work Offline.” A popup will let you know data is being transferred to your browser.
- A message will let you know information has transferred successfully, and you will be redirected to the login page. At this point you will not need an internet connection to conduct those appointments loaded into the browser.
- Login. (You may only the asked for your PIN.)
- If an internet connection is available, a message will appear letting you know. SELECT “Continue Offline” to remain in offline mode.
- Open the appointment by CLICKING the PLAY button.
- Take data as usual.
- If multiple score sheets are available, TOGGLE between them by SWIPING left or right,
- Score sheet information can be found at the top of the screen.
- Appointment information can be found at the bottom of the screen.
- When the session is finished, SELECT the LOCK button.
- In the lock screen, enter the number of minutes used for the appointment.
Note: The number of minutes indicated by the bill code are used by Admin> Billing and are not relevant to the number entered in this section. Record time accurately as this time will be applied to the patient’s number of authorized hours per insurance.
- Record session notes. (This is optional.)
- PRESS the LOCK button.
- A confirmation will pop up with the option to LOG OUT or return to the Scout home screen.
** Do not “X” out of Scout by CLICKING the X on your browser, or the X on the Scout tab. This may result in data loss. The safest way to protect data is to LOG OUT.**
- IF you do not have a reliable internet connection, it is safe to LOG OUT until you have one.
- When a connection is available, LOGIN to Scout. The same message from Step 7 will appear, asking if you would like to “Transfer and go online.” CHOOSE this option.
- Once data is finished transferring, a “Transfer Success” message will appear.
Your offline session will now be included in graphs and reports.
Proprietary & Confidential