For customers using the entire CR Essentials Suite, there are two ways data collections staff can open relevant score sheets.
- After a Case Manager creates a score sheet in CR Essentials, this score sheet can be assigned to an individual therapist or therapy team, through the "Assign" button on the "Goal Plan" list page.
- Any score sheet assigned to a therapist or therapy team will appear in Scout as an assignment.
- Score sheets can also be assigned to an appointment, through either the "Goal Plan" list page, or through the "Practice Scheduler."
Please note, Associating score sheets using either method is a permissions based workflow, and separate guides are available for each.
- Any score sheet associated with an Appointment will appear in Scout on the "Appointment" page.
- When data collection staff login, the first page displayed is the "Appointments" Screen.
- Any score sheet associated to an appointment will be listed on this page.
- By swiping left (dragging left if you are not using a touch screen), therapy staff can access score sheet assignments, or those NOT associated to a scheduled appointment.
- Swiping Right returns users to the "Appointments" screen.
- For a single session, therapy staff can access EITHER "Assignments" OR "Appointments," but not both.
- Multiple score sheets can be associated with a single appointment.
- If working with multiple patients during a single session (during a social skills group or in a classroom, for example), all relevant score sheets MUST be the same type, either all "Assignments" or "Appointments."
- "Appointment" score sheets will directly render the appointment in CR Essentials. Assignments must be rendered manually in the Admin module of CR Essentials.
Proprietary & Confidential