Scout: Score Sheets
Appointments vs. Score Sheet Assignments
For customers using the entire Pathfinder Suite, there will be two ways data collections staff can open relevant score sheets. This guide details the difference between Appointments and Assignments.
Useful Background Knowledge
- After a Case Manager creates a score sheet in Pathfinder, this score sheet can be assigned to an individual therapist, or to a therapy team, through the Assign button on the Goal Plan List Page.
- Any score sheet assigned to a therapist or therapy team will appear in Scout as an assignment.
- Score sheets can also be assigned to an appointment, through either the Goal Plan List Page OR through the Practice Scheduler.
Please note: Associating score sheets using either method is a permissions based workflow, and separate guides are available for each in the Pathfinder Academy.
- Any score sheet associated with an Appointment will appear in Scout on the appointment page.
- When data collection staff login to Scout, the first page they see is the Appointments Screen.
- Any score sheet associated to an appointment will be listed on this page.
- By SWIPING LEFT (dragging left if you are not using a touchscreen), therapy staff will be able to access score sheet assignments, or those NOT associated to a scheduled appointment.
- SWIPING RIGHT will take you back to the appointments screen.
- For a single session, therapy staff have the ability to access EITHER Assignments OR Appointments, but not both.
- Multiple score sheets can be associated with a single appointment.
- If working with multiple patients during a single session (during a social skills group or in a classroom, for example), all relevant score sheets MUST be the same type, either all Assignments or Appointments.
- Appointment score sheets will directly render the appointment in Pathfinder. Assignments must be rendered manually in Pathfinder> Admin.
Proprietary & Confidential