Assigning a Score Sheet to an Appointment via the Goal Plan List Page
- In Pathfinder, select a patient using the Patient Selector.
- Click on the patient’s initialed tab in the black column running up and down the left side of your screen.
- From the tree of options select Goal Plan.
- After the system Navigates to the Goal Plan page select the needed Score Sheet.
- Select the Assign button in the thin black header that runs along the upper portion of your screen.
- The Assign pop up box appears.
- Locate the field labeled Appointment Type.
- Toggle to the Appointment option by selecting the drop down menu for that field.
- Select the blue encircled plus button in the upper right hand corner of the Assign pop up box to display the Search Appointments filter, which filters by:
- Date range.
- Specific employee.
- Once the correct information has been included in the search select the Get Results button.
- Once the results display select the needed appointment(s).
- Note: you can select all.
- Once the needed appointments are selected, click the Select button.
- The system navigates back to the Assign pop up box.
- If any appointments need to be removed for any reason at this point there is the opportunity to remove them by selecting the X to the right of an individual appointment.
- Select Add.
The Score Sheet is now assigned to the appointments and will show up in the appointment list for Scout users.
Proprietary & Confidential