Accessing Appointments in Scout
Prior to April 9, 2017 Scout users had only one screen that gave them quick access to the score sheets needed for data collection during sessions. That screen was their assignment list. With the integration of Pathfinder's practice management and clinical capabilities the Scout interface now has 2 screens available upon logging into Scout that provides quick access to the needed score sheets. These screens include the older, familiar assignment page and the newly created appointment page. Below are the steps needed to comfortably use the new appointment screen users will find when utilizing the Scout interface:
- Log into Scout as usual with your Password and/or 4 digit PIN.
- After logging in notice that the Scout home page has the header “Appointments”.
- If there are any appointments listed, take a look at them. Here are the features to make note of:
- The appointments list includes appointments from the day before (yesterday), the current day and the following day (tomorrow).
- Swiping left and right allows users to navigate between Appointments and Assignments - important to know because users may have a mixture of both.
- Each appointment has a score sheet count - one appointment can be associated to multiple score sheets (ex. One patient has a session where numerous score sheets are needed for data collection).
- To open one appointment select the Play button to the far right of that appointment row.
- To open more than one appointment highlight the needed appointments (up to 6) then select the Open Selected button.
Good to Know:
- You can only open your appointments OR assignments at one time, meaning you cannot simultaneously open both an appointment and assignment
- While multiple appointments can be open at a time, only one appointment per patient can be open.
Proprietary & Confidential