The Scout interface has two screens available upon logging in, which provides access to needed score sheets. These screens include the older and familiar “Assignment” screen and the newly created “Appointment” screen.
Below are the steps for using the Appointment screen in Scout:
- Log in to Scout
- The Scout home page has the header, “Appointments”
- View any appointments listed. Here are the features to make note of:
- The appointments list includes appointments from the day before (yesterday), the current day, and the following day (tomorrow).
- Swiping left and right allows users to navigate between “Appointments” and “Assignments”
- Users can have a mixture of both.
- Each appointment has a score sheet count.
- One appointment can be associated to multiple score sheets (e.g. One patient has a session where numerous score sheets are needed for data collection).
- To open one appointment, select Play to the far right of that appointment row.
- To open more than one appointment:
- Highlight the needed appointments (up to 6)
- Then, select the Open Selected button
- Users can only open their appointments OR assignments at one time, meaning you cannot simultaneously open both an appointment and assignment.
- While multiple appointments can be open at a time, only one appointment per patient can be open.
Proprietary & Confidential