Practice Management: Score Sheets
Adding a Score Sheet to an appointment in the scheduler
There are two options for assigning a score sheet to an appointment. This guide addresses how to use the Practice Scheduler to assign a score sheet. Please see the Pathfinder Academy for more information on how to assign via the Goal Plan List Page.
- ACCESS the scheduler through the Practice Management icon
- NAVIGATE to Scheduling> Practice Schedule.
- SELECT the appointment that needs a score sheet assigned to it. This will provide access to a pop-up window containing information about the selected appointment.
- NAVIGATE to the Score Sheet tab.
- Choose NEW to access the list of score sheets available for the patient and appointment.
- From the available list, SELECT the score sheet(s) you need to associate with the appointment.
Once this is complete, the score sheet will be available in Scout for data collection staff.
Proprietary & Confidential