Alerts: Mastery Recommendation
1. From your Patient Focus Page, you can access Alerts.
2. Mastery Recommendations will appear in the alert area when criteria is met at either the skill or target level.
3. When clicking on a target from this section, you will be brought to the Discover Window for that target. From here, click on “Target History” to access the target history report where the raw data from the beginning of time can be reviewed for this target.
4. Use the Skill Link to review the mastery criteria at the skill and target level. Close the Discover Window by clicking the X in the upper right corner.
5. If Criteria was met and mastery should be indicated, click the star next to the item then fill in the date that mastery occurred. The reason is optional (can be reviewed in Status History in Discover). Then apply.
6. That item will immediately be removed from the Alert section and mastery has been applied to that item wherever it appears for the patient. To confirm you could navigate to the Skill Objectives page and access the target list for that skill (Gross Motor Imitation), and see that Dancing is now shaded in green with a mastery date of 2/17/16 applied to it. Only the target of Dancing has been mastered.
7. If a skill is being recommended for mastery, the Skill Discovery window will appear. Reference the mid-section to see the criteria including how many targets are currently mastered for the skill & how many are required for that skill to be mastered.
8. Click on Targets to see the complete target list, including custom and standard targets. Mastered targets will appear in Green.
9. Apply mastery for the skill the same way indicated for the target.
To learn more about additional status options for skills and targets or to learn more about the discover window, look for tutorials in the Pathfinder Academy.
Proprietary & Confidential