To view the "Alerts" section of a patient's profile:
- Navigate to the Patient Selector magnifying glass and select a patient. Users can access “Alerts” from the Patient Focus screen.
2. Mastery Recommendations will appear in the “Alerts” area when criteria is met at either the skill or target level.
3. In the “Alerts” section, to discover any targets or skills recommended for mastery, click the name of a target or skill.
- When selecting a target, the “Discovery” pop-up will appear. Click Target History to generate a report and review the target history before deciding if it will be mastered.
- At the skill level, when the “Discovery” pop-up opens, users can view a Skill History report and review a list of mastered and required targets.
4. If an item should be mastered, click the star to open the “Mastery” pop-up and select the date it was mastered. Click Apply.
- The item will immediately be removed from the “Alerts” section once mastery has been applied. That target or skill will now have the appropriate mastered indicators throughout the patient’s profile.
Proprietary & Confidential