How to Clear the Cache on your Browser
On Mobile Device - Using Chrome
1. Tap Settings. (upper right corner)
2. Under "Advanced," tap Privacy
3. Clear browsing data.
4. Select Cookies, Site Data & Cached Images and Files
5. Tap Clear data.
6. After clearing the browsing data, close Chrome completely (may even require a reboot), then re-launch Chrome and navigate to your Scout site.
On iOS - Using Safari
1. iPad or iPhone Settings
4. Website Data
5. Remove All Website Data
6. After removing website data, close Safari (may require a reboot), then re-launch Safari and navigate to your Scout site.
Using a PC - Chrome Browser
1. Ctrl + H to open History
2. Clear Browsing Data
3. Select the following options (From the beginning of time)
4. Clear browsing data
5. Close Chrome and re-launch your browser before continuing after the cache has been cleared.
On Mac - Using Safari
1. In the Safari menu bar, click the Safari option.
2. Click the Clear History link.
3. In the Clear drop-down menu, select the time range where you want to clear browsing data.
4. Click the Clear History button.
On Mac - Using Chrome
1. On the browser toolbar, click the Chrome menu icon.
2. Select the More Tools link.
3. Select the Clear browsing data link.
4. In the data drop-down menu, select the time range where you want to clear browsing data.
5. Select the Cookies and other site and plug-in data and Cached images and files check boxes.
6. Click the Clear Browsing Data button.
Proprietary & Confidential