Create Custom Teaching Tips
Any Pathfinder user with permission to access the Skill Objectives page will now have the ability to create Custom Teaching Tips at the Patient Skill level.
To access Custom Teaching Tips:
- Select the skill in the Skill Objectives page, then access the Discover button in one of two ways.
*Note: Skill Discovery is available in the Goal Plan or Score Sheet, but Discovery will open at the target level, use the link to Discover the skill. Teaching tips are only available at the skill level.
2. Select “Teaching Tips” in the lower left corner of the Discovery window.
3. Optional: Preview the Company Skill- Standard Teaching tips by clicking on the options overflow icon. Close the preview window when finished.
4. Click +New to create a Patient Skill Custom Teaching Tip.
5. Type or paste in your custom teaching tips for the selected skill. Save upon completion.
*A preview of custom teaching tips will appear in the panel. Select that tip in order to delete or edit.
6. Use the Overflow Option icon to Preview the Patient Skill Custom Teaching Tips as it will appear on Scout. If Company Skill- Standard Teaching Tips are included for the skill, they will also appear in the preview. Both will appear the same way in Scout.
Here they are!
To access on Scout:
Click the info button next to a skill/target and swipe to the left to access the 3rd screen. The order of the screens are 1- Target History, 2- Skill History, 3- Teaching Tips.
Proprietary & Confidential