Any user with permission to access the “Skill Objectives” page can create Custom Teaching Tips at the Patient Skill level.
To access Custom Teaching Tips:
- Navigate to the Select Patients magnifying glass and select a patient.
- When clicking on their initials on the left-hand side, select Goal Plans under the “Manage” section.
- Hover over a skill and select the Discover (i) button
- Please note, anywhere the Discover (i) button is, a skill or target will allow users to take the same actions. Skill Discovery is available in the “Goal Plan” or “Score Sheet,” but Discovery will open at the target level, use the link to Discover the skill. Teaching tips are only available at the skill level.
- Select Teaching Tips at the bottom left-hand side of the “Discovery” pop-up
5. Optionally, preview the “Company Skill- Standard Teaching Tips” by clicking on the ellipses (...) next to +Add. Close the preview pop-up when finished.
6. Click +Add to create a “Patient Skill Custom Teaching Tip."
7. Type or paste in your custom teaching tips for the selected skill and Save
- A preview of custom teaching tips will appear in the panel. Select that tip in order to delete or edit.
8. Click the ellipses (...) to preview the Patient Skill Custom Teaching Tips as it will appear on Scout. If “Company Skill- Standard Teaching Tips” are included for the skill, they will also appear in the preview. Both will appear the same way in Scout.
Proprietary & Confidential