- In the Admin menu, scroll through the navigation tree to ADMIN> PEOPLE> EMPLOYEES.
- Click the NEW button to add a New Employee.
- Begin in the DETAILS TAB and start by filling out the Employee demographics.
First name, Last Name & Gender are required fields.
- 4. Move down to the User Account section. Make sure the box next to “Create New Account” is checked, and the USER ACCOUNT will be simultaneously created under ADMIN> SECURITY> USER ACCOUNTS.
- Create a Username and enter Password for the employee. Site Administrators will need to assign a password when the Employee Record is initially created. Administrators can select the box that says "Must Change Password" to allow a new user to create a custom password upon initial login.
- A Security Role is required to determine the level of access the employee will have to the Pathfinder system. Choose the appropriate role from the Security Role drop down list or select the "Is Administrator" box. Reminder that any user given the "Administrator" option will have unrestricted access to the system and should be chosen with discretion.
- The Primary Contact Information section is not required though an email address is suggested in order to allow the employee to reset his/her own password in the future.
- Save the employee record. Any additional changes to the record will also need to be saved as well.