When saving progress reports, users can prevent the creation of duplicates.
To save a progress report without creating a duplicate:
- Navigate to the Patient Selector magnifying glass and select a patient
- Click on the patient’s initials and select Review
- Under the “Progress” section, select the Patient Progress Report
- After setting up the report parameters, click Run
- After running this progress report, click Save to save the document to the database.
6. Click Yes in the “HIPAA Warning” pop-up
7. Enter the desired title of the progress report in the “Save Edited Report” pop-up and click Save.
- The default title is the date and time.
- It can take some time to save, but the “Save Edited Report” pop-up will disappear. If it does not, click the X in the right-hand corner to close. Do not repeatedly click save.
8. Refresh your browser to be directed back to the patient’s “Review” section. The saved progress report will be on the left-hand side under the Patient Progress Report in the “Progress” section
9. Click the title to open the progress report. Any edits made will be saved if users selected Save
10. When working on the report, edits will save without making a duplicate if users select Save. “Save” will save all edits to one copy of the report.
- If users select the Save as New checkbox, a copy will be made with that update.
For questions, please contact CR Essentials support at 1-877-972-8434, option 2.
Please see below for an interactive tutorial: