- Depending on organization settings of the CR Essentials system, the row history may be enables to show users samples of data from the most recent sessions. Even if this feature is not enabled for your organization, users can still access the history of samples.
2. Click the i button (information) to access history and teaching tips, (if applicable).
3. The first page is the "Target History." Depending on the company settings, users can view up to 30 days of recent samples by accessing this history. Any score level notes for the target will appear below the sample, (none pictured).
4. Swipe the screen from right to left to access the next page.
5. The second page displays the recent samples for the entire skill across any targets that have data collected. If score level notes were taken on any of these samples, those notes would appear below the sample.
6. If there are teaching tips associated with the skill, it will appear on the third screen (accessed by swiping right to left from the skill history). There may not be teaching tips for some skills in the system.
7. click Data Sheet to return to the data sheet to collect data
Here's an interactive tutorial for the visual learners