We heard you! PHI's latest release, PHI i-SPY, will bring you a cleaner, more intuitive experience to the PHI solution. This release includes significant enhancements and new features that will benefit ALL of our customers, regardless of which licenses are used.
All of our customers will benefit from these new features:
- Overall platform has an improved look and is easier to use
- In-app messaging tool allows communication with other users of the software
- Along with our messaging options, check out the new Patient Portal that gives you the ability to invite parents and guardians to have access to Pathfinder and send/receive messages. We did create a specific Clinical guide to the Patient Portal even though this feature is accessible to all licenses.
- Improved workflow for adding Patients
- A new reporting icon can be found and new audit reports are available.
Our Practice and Suite users will enjoy these new improvements:
- Scheduler now has many workflow improvements and increased capability
- New People Dashboard contains at-a-glance information on patients and employees
- Our Electronic Remittance Advice EDI 835 and payment posting is much improved
- A new Employee Productivity Chart
- The ability to enter SOAP notes or custom therapy notes to an event on the practice schedule
- Updates to the Bill Events and Calendar Events pages
- Status Lists
- Updates to Payments
- Updates to Invoices
- Updates to the A/R Outstanding Report and the A/R Summary Extract Report
- Updates to Patient Pay Outstanding Report
Clinical Customers need not feel left out, we've got some great things for you as well!
- Updated Graphing and Reporting
- Some reports will now generate into a Word Document by default making edits easy!
- Graphs now have the ability to zoom and added tabs provide the ability to view and easily export data generated into the graph.
- New Behavior Discover Window can be used to apply setting events to behaviors!
- We've also add additional options to setting events at the skill and target level. You can now select solid or dashed lines with the option for the line to break data.
- You can now Merge Skills!
- Added options to the Patient Progress Report includes the ability to generate graphs with the trend line only or with the trend line turned off! And, when you turn trends on or off, the graphs will save and print in the same way!
- Updated Behavior Pages
Several bug fixes were also included in this release, so keep an eye out on your email for updates to any issues that you may have reported and were waiting on fixes!