- Log in to CR Essentials and select a patient's initials on the left-hand side
2. Select Goal Plans
3. Click the row of a goal plan to highlight it
4. Click Print
5. Click Goal Plan Summary
6. With the 5.0 release in October of 2018, this report downloads in a Word document by default. The images are out of date and show a PDF viewer instead. Once the document downloads, open the document and all of the session information, including notes, will appear at the top of the report. This will include all sessions associated with any score sheet created from that Goal Plan.
7. Select the row of the score sheet to view the sessions with a specific score sheet.
8. Click Print
9. Select Goal Score Sheet Summary Report
10. The sessions collected on that score sheet will appear at the top of the report.
Here's an interactive tutorial for the visual learners