- Navigate to the Admin module and select Behavior
2. Click Antecedents
3. Click +New
Please note, the images in this guide are out of date, due to the 5.0 October 2018 release, but the content and the workflow remains the same.
4. Create a "Name." Limit the length of the name to display in the "Antecedent" list in Scout.
5. Not shown: create a "Description," which can have more characters and a longer description. It only appears on the reports, not in Scout. Click View On Mobile to show in the list of Antecedents in Scout.
7. Use the drop-down arrow to select a category
8. Select Environment
9. Click Save and Close
10. Click Yes in the pop-up
11. The Antecedent should then appear in the list and will be immediately accessible in Scout (Users might need to reload the score sheet to view the changes).
12. To add or edit a consequence, click Behavior to return to the "Behavior" menu
13. Click Consequences
14. To create a new consequence, use the same workflow shown with Antecedents. Users can also edit an existing consequence. Click the consequence name to edit.
15. Edit any of the fields. Remove a consequence from the list of options in Scout by clicking the View On Mobile check box
16. Click Save and Close
17. Click Yes in the pop-up
Here's an interactive tutorial for the visual learners:
Proprietary & Confidential