- Navigate to the Admin module and select Patients under the “People” section
- Click +New on the left-hand side
- In the “Details” tab, complete the following required fields:
- First name, last name, DOB, and gender
- It is also recommended to add the patient’s phone number.
4. Click the Contact tab and select the +Add drop-down
5. Click Address. To create a new patient, the billing address is required.
6. Under the “Type” field, select Billing.
7. Enter a street address, city, state, and a 9 digit zip code, and click Add
- If the 9 digit zip code is unknown, click Lookup Zip+4.
8. Add a guardian in the "Guardians" tab.
9. Click +Add and fill out the information in the "NEW:" pop-up and click Add. Or, in the "NEW:" pop-up, select the + next to the "Guardian" drop-down field.
10. After selecting the "+", add the guardian's information in the "Detail" tab.
11. In the "Contacts" tab, it is recommended to add the guardian's email address for Patient Portal access. Click +Add and select E-Mail.
- Click Copy From (if applicable) at the top, to copy the address and phone number from the patient.
12. Click Add
13. Click Save and then Close
14. Click Yes in the “Please Confirm” pop-up
To ask specific questions about which fields your organization should use when entering patients, please contact one of our customer success agents at 877-972-8434 option 2, or email email@example.com.
See below for an interactive tutorial:
Proprietary & Confidential