Integration: Scout Appointment Status - Open, Locked, and Saved
The following steps must be completed to allow employees access to perform the task.
- Navigate to the Admin module and select Settings under the “Company” section
- The “CUSTSETTING_REQUIREDCOMPLETEDAPPTREVIEW” setting should be set to 1 = TRUE
- The Security Role associated with the employee must have the permission checked to “Edit Locked Data”
- Navigate to the Admin module and select Security Roles under the “Security” section and click on the name of the role being edited.
- Scroll to the “Score Sheet Data Collection” section and check the Path: Can Edit Locked Score Sheet Data box
Appointments in Scout
- The "Appointments" screen shows both locked and open appointments.
- Three days worth of appointments will be visible in Scout: yesterday, today, and tomorrow.
2. “Locked” score sheets are score sheets that already have had data collected on them. With the “Edit Locked Score Sheet” permission, the user can edit locked appointment score sheets for that three day time period.
- Open the score sheet, the date collected will be visible.
- Make any necessary changes.
- Relock the score sheet. Users will need to re-enter the number of minutes and session notes.
- If no changes are made, users do not need to relock the score sheet
3. “Open” score sheets have not had data collected on them. These can be used just as any other assigned score sheet.
4. “Saved” score sheets have had data collected on them, but for some reason (e.g. Power outage, internet issues, end user forgot, etc.), were not locked.
Proprietary & Confidential