Integration: Scout Appointment Status- Open, Locked, and Saved
The following steps must be completed prior to an employee being able to perform the task
A. Navigate to Admin> Company> Settings.
B. Make sure the setting named CUSTSETTING_REQUIREDCOMPLETEDAPPTREVIEW is set to 1 = TRUE.
C. The Security Role associated to the User must have the permission checked to Edit Locked Data.
* Find this by navigating to Home> Admin> Security> Security Roles> (name of role you are editing)
* Scroll to the section with the heading “Score Sheet Data Collection,” and look for the line item that says “Path: Can Edit Locked Score Sheet Data.”
* Check the box.
Appointments in Scout
1. This is the Appointment Screen in Scout showing both locked appointments and open appointments. Remember! Three days worth of appointments will be visible in Scout: Yesterday, today, and tomorrow.
2. LOCKED score sheets are score sheets that already have had data collected on them. With the “Edit Locked Score Sheet” permission, the user will be able to edit locked appointment score sheets for that 3 day time period.
* Open the score sheet. Date collected will be visible.
* Make any necessary changes.
* Relock the score sheet. You will need to re-enter the number of minutes and session notes.
* If no changes are made, you do not need to re-lock.
3. OPEN score sheets in Scout are those that have not had data collected on them. These are able to be used just as any other assigned score sheet.
4. SAVED score sheets are those that have had data collected on them, but for some reason (power outage, internet issues, end user forgot), did not get locked.
Proprietary & Confidential