Some errors contain additional details that can be helpful when identifying the cause. When reporting errors, please use the following steps to include the necessary information:
- When users encounter an error, click the ? to find out more information.
- Please note, some errors will not contain the “?”
- The message regarding the error will appear under the “Message” tab.
- Click the Details tab to collect Developer information and send to CR Essentials’ support.
- Select all items (Ctrl + A) in the window
5. Copy (Ctrl + C) and paste (Ctrl + v) with a detailed description about what the user was doing when the error was encountered and which patient, page, etc.
- Please include the error message, as well.
6. Send that information to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with your contact information. Users can also call 877-972-8434 option 2, to report the error.
Proprietary & Confidential