Reporting Errors in Pathfinder
Some of the errors in our Pathfinder system contain additional details that can be helpful for our customer success and development teams to help identify the cause of the error. When reporting these errors to the customer success team, please use the following guide so we will have the most information possible to help!
1. When an error is received, click the ? to find out more (some errors will not contain the ?).
2. The message regarding the error will appear under the Message tab.
3. Click the Details tab to collect Developer information and send to PHI support.
4. Select all items (Ctrl + A) in this window:
5. Copy (Ctrl + C) and Paste (Ctrl + v) with a detailed description about what the user was doing when the error was encountered, which patient & page, etc. Please include the Error Message as well.
6. Send that information to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your contact information so we can look into the error and contact you. You can also call 877-972-8434 opt 2 to report the error.
Proprietary & Confidential