Generating a Score Sheet Summary for a Single Session
1. Open the patient list by clicking on the patient selector button.
2. Search for and select the needed patient from the patient list.
3. After the system directs you to the Patient Focus Page, click on the patient’s initialed tab to display the tree of options for that patient.
4. Select the Review Option.
5. After the system redirects you into the Review section, find and open the Goal Plan folder by selecting the plus button to the left of the folder.
6. Select the Goal Score Sheet Summary by Session.
7. The system will open a pop up box to generate your session summary. Use the drop down menus to select the score sheet the needed session is on and then the individual session whose summary is needed – Select Run.
8. The system will generate your session summary – reviewing this document will provide the following information:
a. A log of the session including: Date, time, Provider name, minutes logged & session summary notes.
b. A review of all skill acquisition data collected during that session including skill name, target name, date data was collected, raw data and a calculated score.
c. A review of all behavior data collected during the session including behavior name, Topography of behavior, date data was collected, raw data and calculated frequency of the behavior.
d. ABC Incidents if any were recorded.
Proprietary & Confidential