ABC Incident information is recorded in Scout during live data collection. These are locked and transferred into Pathfinder where the information can be reviewed and printed.
Option 1: Behavior Objectives Page
1.From the patient initial icon, CHOOSE “ABC Incidents” to access the list page.
- All recorded incidents will appear on the list page by date and time. To review the incident, click on the name to open the incident profile page. Along the top will be several tabs where items can be reviewed and edited. The default is the ABC will open to the Details Any of the fields can be edited as needed.
- CLICK the “Add” button to add Antecedents in Scout. These can be viewed in the Antecedents tab, and others can be added during editing.
- New behaviors can be added to the incident from the list of active behaviors associated to a patient.
- The consequences tab is also available to review and edit as needed.
- The Notes tab is an optional field.
- When finished, always remember to both Save and Close .
Option 2: Score Sheet Summary Report
- SELECT the patient for whom you would like to view ABC data and CHOOSE “Goal Plan” to open the Goal Plans List page.
- HIGHLIGHT the score sheet used during the time period ABCs were collected by clicking in the blank space on the score sheet line.
- From the further actions bar, CLICK the dropdown menu for the “Print” button. CHOOSE “Score Sheet Summary Report” to generate the report.
- At the bottom of the report, any ABCs that have been collected will appear, along with relevant details.
Option 3: View and Print in “Review”
- From the patient initial icon, SELECT “Review.”
- From the top section for “Reports and Forms,” go to “Behavior> ABC Behavior Report.”
- SELECT the name of the incident from the dropdown list and click RUN.
- The report will appear in the report viewer and can be saved or printed.
5.If exporting to a printer or outside database, the HIPAA warning will appear.
CLICK “yes” to proceed.