If certain events, schedule changes, teaching procedures and other situations need to be noted on a patient’s graphs, add “setting event lines” to relevant graphs. These are available at a patient level, target level, and skill level.
To add setting event lines:
- Navigate to the Select Patients magnifying glass
- Select the appropriate patient from the patient list
- When hovering over a patient’s name, a Discovery (i) button will appear. Click to access the patient level “Discovery” pop-up.
- The right-hand side of the pop-up is the "active" part, which changes based on what is selected on the left-hand side.
- At the bottom of the pop-up, click Setting Events
- The top of the “Discovery” pop-up includes an actions bar, with an option to “+Add”
- Click +Add. For each event, providers can add the following information:
- Date: Select the calendar to choose a date in the past or future.
- Details: Describe what information the event is providing.
- Chart Display- Line Style: Lines can be solid or dashed.
- Break Data Line on this Date: Allows the overall data trend line to be broken like in traditional phase change line.
7. Click Save
8. In the “Discovery” pop-up, the event will now appear in the list.