If certain events, schedule changes, teaching procedures and other situations need to be noted on a patient’s graphs, you can add setting event lines to relevant graphs. These are available at a patient level, target level, and skill level.
- Access the Patient list by CLICKING the .
- Find the appropriate patient from the patient list.
- At the end of the patient name line, there is a green “i” button. CLICK to access the Patient Level Discovery window.
- At the bottom of the screen, find the “Setting Events” button and select it.
- The active part of the Discovery window includes a further actions bar with an button.
- Choose “Add” from the active window task bar on the right. For each event, providers may add the following information:
- Date: Select the calendar to choose a date in the past or future.
- Details: Describe what information the event is providing.
- Chart Display- Line Style: Lines can be solid or dashed.
- Break Data Line on this Date: Allows the overall data trend line to be broken like in traditional phase change line.
- the event.
9. Back in the Discovery pop up, the event now appears in the list.