The Download Center allows a user to generate large reports that load in the background without having to wait to complete other work. Users now have the ability to logout and find the completed report later in the Download Center upon login. Documents will be stored here for 24 hours before being cleared.
Using the Download Center
To access, look for this new icon to appear in menu on the left side:
- If the system recognizes a report takes longer than 15 seconds to generate, any newly formatted Word or Excel report can go to the Download Center.
- When generating a report, look for a new field in the report parameters that allows some reports to have a custom name.This will make finding the report in the Download Center easier to recognize.
- Users will see this alert when a report is taking extra time:
- Clicking “Yes” will take you to the Download Center where you can wait for your report to appear (though refreshing the browser may be necessary), or press “No” to remove the alert and continue working in Pathfinder, navigating through the site freely.
- You can logout and come back in within 24 hours to find your report later.
- If you’re working in Pathfinder when the report is ready in the Download Center, look for this popup message to appear:
- You’ll get an alert for System Notification in your “Messages” with information on which report is ready for download.
- Once notification is received, CLICK the “Download Center” icon.
Note: You may need to refresh your page to view recent items.
- CLICK on the “Download” option on the right column to download and view your report or file in the download center
Note: Pathfinder “Legacy Reports” that generate as PDF files by will not be accessible in the Download Center. They will generate as they always have.
Note: Google Chrome is our recommended browser for use of the Pathfinder site.
Proprietary & Confidential