There are two ways to schedule appointments in the system.
- My Calendar (self-scheduler)
- Practice Schedule (employees and patients).
To schedule an Appointment:
Click on the “Practice Icon” and SELECT “Practice Schedule” under the “Scheduling”.
This screen works the same as My Calendar but allows for access of all calendars, including patient calendars.
Calendar Color Code for Appointments:
Light blue = Scheduled for a future date and time
Dark Blue = Has passed and is ready to review/complete
Green = Completed and can be billed
Grey = Cancelled
Orange = Patient did not show
Yellow = Billed
Dark Grey = Paid in full
- Completed Appointments will appear in Bill Events.
- Once billed, these Appointments will appear in both the Invoices, and Insurance Claims screens.
- These are in the “Practice Menu” under Billing.
To view an employee and/or patient schedule:
CLICK on the “plus” button next to the corresponding name(s) you would like to view.
To schedule a new appointment:
- CLICK “new” in the top left-hand corner or at the start time of the appointment and drag down to the end time. CHOOSE what type of event you are scheduling.
Note: Appointment is the only “billable” item.
Other options are classified as “non-billable”.
2. After selecting type of appointment, a window will appear in the new appointments’ “details” tab. ENTER in the required fields.
3. CLICK on the “Patient” tab. All active diagnoses in the patient’s record are automatically added here.
Note: If there are any diagnoses irrelevant to this appointment, remove them.
4. CLICK “Attendees”. At least one attendee must be added to create the event.
5. ENTER in appropriate information and select .
6. The address will auto-fill based on the place of the service selected in the “Details” tab.
7. When all information is correct, CLICK .
To PRINT a schedule:
- CLICK the “Show Calendar” button.
2. The schedule will pop up in a new window.
CLICK the “Print” button . The computer's print screen will appear.
Proprietary & Confidential