Clinical Cumulative Target Mastery Report
This report provides the ability to review skill and target mastery across all patients entered into the system. This report generates to a spreadsheet, so it’s possible to review mastery across locations or therapy teams as well.
The report will be accessible by default by those with Admin access. Permissions will need to be updated if this report is to be accessed by non-admin users.
Permissions for access to Cumulative Target Mastery Report:
1. ACCESS Admin> Security>Security Roles
2. OPEN the role that will need this report added
3. CHECK boxes to select the following 2 items (hint: Use the search to filter the list)
4. SAVE and Close
To generate the Cumulative Target Mastery Report:
1. CLICK the company level Charts and Reports Icon .
2. SELECT the “Cumulative Target Mastery Report” option under the “History and Summary Analytics” folder.
3. ENTER the requested parameters for the report:
- Date- Will only include items mastered within this date range
- Include Inactive Skills/Targets- Uncheck this box if to exclude inactive items.
- Include Mastered with No Scores- Items marked as mastered within the date range of the report, but haven’t had scores collected on them in Pathfinder.
- Include Skills Mastered from Assessments- If you have conducted an assessment in Pathfinder recently, you may not want to include all skills marked as mastered in that assessment. This selection is turned off by default. Check the box to include those items.
Note: If Assessments aren’t conducted in Pathfinder, this would not be applicable.
- Include Descriptions of Field Calculations- Keep checked until you are familiar with the report. The column headers will include descriptions of how the information is being calculated.
- File Name- This is a new, optional field, for reports generated in the Download Center. Adding a name here allows creation of a custom name for the report.
4. RUN the report
Important note: Large reports take longer to generate. A notice appears about the downloaded report when it’s ready. Once that report is available to you, you’ll see a pop up notification.
6. CLICK the Download option
Note: Items in the download center are available for 24 hours and will clear after that.
7. OPEN the document from the folder where your downloads are sent. The file will open in an Excel format.
Reading the Cumulative Target Mastery Report
There are 3 tabs to this file: Summary, Target Mastery, Skill Mastery.
- Summary: Provides overview/totals for each patient including the number of targets mastered and skills mastered within the date range of the report.
- Includes Patient Name, Location, Therapy Teams, Number of Targets Mastered, and Number of Skills Mastered.
- Target Mastery: Provides a list of all targets mastered within the date range.
- Data displayed will be sorted by Patient, then by Protocol, Domain, Skill and then by Target.
- Additional columns include:
- Start date (of the target), Mastery date, Mastered By (name of user who indicated mastery), Effective Mastery Date, Number of Days to Mastery, Number of Samples to Mastery, Number of Observers to Mastery, Number of Presentations to Mastery, Number of Days since Mastery, Number of Samples Since Mastery, Sample Average Since Mastery, Primary Score Type, Current Target Status, Current Score Sheet(s) with that target, Current Goal Plan(s) Including that Target, and Is Inactive?
- Columns will include an explanation
- Several columns are geared towards identifying maintenance
- Skill Mastery: Works similarly to the target mastery tab but includes data about the overall skill mastered.
Proprietary & Confidential