Users can review skill and target mastery across all patients, with the Cumulative Target Mastery Report. This report generates a spreadsheet to review mastery across locations or therapy teams and is accessible by default for users with admin access. If this report can be accessed by non-admin users, permissions will need to be updated.
For permissions to access the Cumulative Target Mastery Report:
- Navigate to the Admin module and select Security Roles under the “Security” section
- Select a security role and click the Role Permissions tab
- Click Pages: Clinical and Shared and Reports: Clinical and Shared permissions to expand the list
- Select the checkboxes next to Page: Charts/Reports and Report: Cumulative Target Mastery Report
- Click Save and Close
To generate the Cumulative Target Mastery Report:
- Navigate to the Charts & Reports module and select Cumulative Target Mastery Report under the “History and Summary Analytics” folder
- In the “Cumulative Target Mastery” pop-up, enter the following parameters:
- From Date: will only include items mastered within this date range.
- Include Inactive Skills/Targets: uncheck this box to exclude inactive items.
- Include Mastered with No Scores: Items marked as mastered within the date range of the report, but have not had scores collected on them.
- Include Skills Mastered from Assessments: if users have conducted an assessment recently, they might not want to include all skills marked as mastered in that assessment. This selection is not selected by default. Check the box to include those items.
- Please note, if Assessments are not conducted in CR Essentials, this is not applicable.
- Include Descriptions of Field Calculations: keep checked until you are familiar with the report. The column headers will include descriptions of how the information is being calculated.
- File Name: This is a new, optional field, for reports generated in the Download Center. Adding a name here allows creation of a custom name for the report.
3. Click Run
- A “HIPAA Warning” pop-up will appear, click Yes or No. When the downloaded report is ready. Since large reports take longer to generate, an “Alert!” pop-up will appear to direct users to the Download Center. A notification will appear on the Messages module when the report is available.
4. Navigate to the Download Center and click Download on the right-hand side.
- Items in the download center are available only for 24 hours.
Reading the Cumulative Target Mastery Report
There are three tabs to this file: Summary, Target Mastery, and Skill Mastery.
- Summary: Provides overview/totals for each patient, including the number of targets mastered and skills mastered within the date range of the report.
- Includes Patient Name, Location, Therapy Teams, Number of Targets Mastered, and Number of Skills Mastered.
- Target Mastery: Provides a list of all targets mastered within the date range.
- Data displayed will be sorted by Patient, then by Protocol, Domain, Skill, and then by Target.
- Additional columns include:
- Start date (of the target), Mastery date, Mastered By (name of user who indicated mastery), Effective Mastery Date, Number of Days to Mastery, Number of Samples to Mastery, Number of Observers to Mastery, Number of Presentations to Mastery, Number of Days since Mastery, Number of Samples Since Mastery, Sample Average Since Mastery, Primary Score Type, Current Target Status, Current Score Sheet(s) with that target, Current Goal Plan(s) Including that Target, and Is Inactive?
- Columns will include an explanation.
- Several columns are geared towards identifying maintenance.
- Skill Mastery: Works similarly to the “Target Mastery” tab, but includes data about the overall skill mastered.
Proprietary & Confidential