The Invoices section has all invoice information and “next action steps,” such as transferring and rebilling.
To access the Invoices section:
- Navigate to the Practice module and select Invoices under the “Billing” section.
- Invoices, which are inclusive of claims/dates of service, can be searched individually or in bulk.
- Select an invoice date range to search in the “Invoice Date From” fields.
- Users can also search by Service Date, Patient, or Billing Source
- Click Get Results
5. Click the invoice number to open the invoice for more details. The “Invoice Billing Activity” tab will open.
6. Click the Discovery (i) icon for the details of each service line.
7. Click Notes on the left-hand side and then +Add to enter “A/R Notes” and/or “Payment Notes.”
8. Click Save
9. In the Invoices section, users can also:
- Transfer: To other insurance, non-insurance, or patient pay.
- Rebill: “Mark for Rebill” or “Edit and Rebill.”
- Status: Put service lines on hold or resume processing.
- View: View paper claim file if originally billed or re-billed as paper.
- Undo: Undo Transfer to Patient, Pay/Non-Insurance, and Change Billing Source.
- Add: Post a Payment, Adjustment, or Recoupment.
Click here to learn how to transfer a claim to another billing source.
Click here to learn how to rebill a claim.
Click here to learn how to change the status of a claim.
Click here to learn how to undo an action in the Invoices section.
Proprietary & Confidential