For all PHI's partners:
- Phoebe – PHI’s new Artificial Intelligence assistant can make some tasks much easier. Need to add a new patient or employee? Look up an invoice or claim? Want to schedule an appointment? Phoebe can start that process. The more questions she's asked, the more she learns and can help!
- Use the new Download Center to continue working while large reports are generated and downloaded. A message appears once the report is done running.
- Upload forms and policies and make them available for guardians or employees to download.
- Notification options for emails when new messages are received within Pathfinder or to opt out of Scheduling Notifications
- In-App notification to supervisor when guardians upload or modify documents in the Patient Portal.
- Customize the name of downloaded reports:
Improvements for Practice Management and Suite users:
- View Patient Bank balance in the Patient Portal.
- Projected Revenue Reports shows a view into future revenue by reviewing scheduled appointments.
- Additional claim data included in A/R summary and Extract reports.
- Schedule rooms and physical resources via the Pathfinder Practice Schedule.
- Copy contracts to save time:
Great additions for Clinical users:
- Cumulative Target Mastery Report allows skill review and target mastery data across patients, locations, or therapy teams.
- Session Summary Notes templates can be made available in Scout and while entering post facto data.
- Remove Progress Reports from the Patient Portal when replaced with newer versions:
Several bug fixes were also included in this release.
Look for updates to issues you may have reported.
Join us on April 16th to learn all about 5.1
Contact our support team for additional information on upcoming training at firstname.lastname@example.org.