Generating a Patient Progress Report
1. From the patient initial icon, CHOOSE “Review.”
2. In the top section for Reports and Forms, NAVIGATE to Reports and Forms> Progress> Patient Progress Report to open the report viewer and SELECT.
3. The following parameter window will appear:
The left side of the window contains several parameter fields.
- Date Range: REQUIRED
- Here you select the report dates. This can be completely customized. It will access information from all goal plans and score sheets in use during the selected reporting period.
- Score Sheet Category: OPTIONAL
- If your organization uses score sheet categories to isolate data (between home and therapy), select the appropriate category. If you do not use categories, leave this blank.
- Include Mastered with no Scores: This will include targets mastered during the reporting period but may not have had data collected.
- Individual Sections (provider, diagnostic insurance, benefit request, etc.)
- Deselect sections by removing the checkbox next to the name.
- Change the name of the section by typing over the default name in the box.
- Change the default standard information for each section, uncheck the box.
- The report includes two custom sections if needed.
- Include Skills Section/Include Behavior Charts: The boxes must be checked to “Include Charts” to see related graphs. All the following are optional customizations for the report.
- Include Skill Charts will generate skill level graph for each skill scored during the report date range.
- Show First and Last Scores will include the first and last raw data scores collected within the parameters of the report date range. This is not the same as the first and last score collected as those scores may fall outside of the date parameters.
- Show Trend or Total Line Only in Charts will not generate individual trend lines for each target. It will generate a single line that is the trend or total line (depending on the score type of the skill).
- Exclude Trend or Total Lines in Charts will only be an option if the option above it isn’t already selected. This option will generate graphs that include individual target trends. It will not include the shaded trend/total line that typically shows on graphs.
- Embedded Chart Configuration: Allows the user to choose whether to include Mastery indicators, Setting Event lines, and Details regarding both of those.
- Advanced Embedded Chart Configuration: Allows the style of lines and colors used in the graphs to be chosen.
4. Press the Run button to generate your report
5. From this page, you also have the option to “Print” or to “Save as a PDF”. *These options are tied to security role permissions. If you do not see these icons, your security role does not allow those actions to be taken.
6. A progress report that has been saved in Pathfinder can be deleted. Open the report to find the remove icon to delete it permanently from the Pathfinder system.
Example Progress Report
SECURITY ROLE PERMISSIONS
Admin > Security > Security Roles
Under the Report (General) Section, the following are options:
Can Delete Saved Progress Reports, Can Edit Reports, Can Print Reports, Can Save Reports, Can View Reports
Proprietary & Confidential