Patient Portal Guide
The Patient Portal is an interactive component of the PHI system. The Patient Portal allows for communication, notifications, and the ability to make changes in the patient’s paperwork (upload and download capabilities). The messaging feature also allows for guardian and company/supervisor direct contact.
- The guardian(s) will receive the following email with a link to the platform, a username, and a temporary password. Upon logging in for the first time, the guardian will be asked to set a new password.
To login, the parent will use the same login information as employees at the company use.
2. In the top left, each patient that is associated with the guardian will have a tab. Depending on the permissions given to the role, the guardian(s) will have various areas to edit and the ability to upload files. They also have the ability, given permissions, to view any forms and policies assigned by administrators for guardians to be able to view as well as their patient bank balance if applicable.
3. When the guardian has been given permission to send/receive messages, the “Messages” tab will be accessible. Unless other employees have been given security permission, and have messaged the guardian, only the patient’s Default Supervisor is available to message.
4. In the top right of the patient portal is the patient’s schedule. The guardian has the ability to view and print the schedule a day, week, or month at a time.
5. When hovering over an appointment, the details of the appointment will be shown.
6. In the bottom left is a list of all events with patient due outstanding balances. Guardians have the ability to download a PDF of each of their outstanding invoices.
7. The bottom right corner of the Patient Portal if the company is a PM and CLINICAL user, is a mastered skills widget. The Mastered Skill Widget gives guardians the ability to view skills mastered by their patient. Hovering over these skills shows the discovery window, which allows guardians to view skill and target history reports.