Charts and Reports
There are a variety of reports and charts that you can generate from your Pathfinder system.
1. To access charts and reports, CLICK the “Charts & Reports” icon.
2. This will bring up a list of all the possible reports and charts that can be generated. SELECT the report that you would like to run.
- There are two report formats in the system.
- Legacy format within the report viewer
- Those with an updated format that will now download and open a Word or Excel document.
- Know the difference between these two formats by the icon related to the report:
3. Many reports will pull up like the one below; ENTER the required parameters for the report, set a desired file name for the report, and then CLICK “run”.
4. Other reports may pop up like the one below. SELECT the report parameters and CLICK “Run”. This window also allows you to click directly on buttons on the top-left hand side to “Print” and “Generate a PDF.
5. When “Run” is selected, users will see the HIPAA warning that they are leaving the Pathfinder system and will be asked if they wish to proceed. If you are working on a device you believe to be compliant, select “Yes.”
6. The report will not appear on the screen in a viewer as it does with those in the legacy format. They will now be found at the bottom of the screen in your device’s download tray.
NOTE: if you are running a large report, the system will prompt you the following: