Your Pathfinder Health Innovations system has the ability to gather Electronic Signatures via Scout, the data collection interface. These signatures can be pulled into a number of reports. If your organization requires employee and/or guardian signatures at the end of all sessions your Pathfinder system can also be set up to require these signatures before staff can lock appointments.
If your organization requires signatures
it’s important to understand how to manage this setting.
By default, Scout will NOT require staff to collect electronic signatures. If your organization requires the collection of electronic signatures a site Admin needs to read the information below and adjust the company settings accordingly.
The 2 settings that control this feature are:
To manage these settings:
- Admin will navigate to Admin > Company > Settings. If these settings have not been accessed before add them by clicking “+New”. If the settings were added previously they appear in the company setting list (SEARCH “Signature”).
- SELECT one setting at a time. To require signatures when locking on Scout the “Value” field must be set to 1 to enable this functionality. The data type field must be set to Boolean . SELECT “Add” to apply settings.
3. Adding and modifying either of the signature related settings as instructed above will result in Scout users not being able to lock Scout sessions until they collect signatures. This will need to be communicated to staff before changing the setting.
NOTE: If your organization decides in the future that signatures are NOT require simply access these settings again and edit the value field to a 0 to disable the requirement.
To collect Electronic Signatures on Scout:
1. RUN and LOCK your Scout Sessions as normal
2. The last page accessible during locking will display the modals used to collect both Employee
and guardian signatures
3. CLICK one signature modal at a time to collect the electronic signatures
4. After signing the modal CLICK to save the signatures
Notes: Any signature collected in Scout can be pulled into the following reports: Session Summary, Visit Verification Report and the California Visit Verification Report.
Proprietary & Confidential