Session Summary Report
Your Pathfinder Health Innovations system has a Session Summary Report, which was built to help our customers access important session information across their whole company instead of individually at the patient level. The report pulls information using a date range selected by you and can be filtered to only include session information on a specific patient or observer as needed. This is a permission based report and may need to be added to a security role for users to access this report if a user is not a company administrator.
To access and generate the Session Summary report:
1. SELECT Charts & Reports
2. SELECT Session Summary under Reports and Forms > History and Summary Analytics
3. The Session Summary modal will open.
- SELECT a date range by picking a start and end data for the “Date From:” fields
- (Optional) SELECT a Patient in the “Patient” field if the Session Summary report should only include session information on one specific patient in your system
- (Optional) SELECT an Observer in the “Observer” field if the Session Summary report should only include session information on one specific observer in your system
- If you want the Session Summary modal to remain open so you can run another Session Summary report deselect the option to “Close window after running”
5. After the Session Summary loads here is the information you can expect to within it:
- Rows 1 - 6: A header that specifies the selected filters used to generate the report.
- Columns A - P: An organized, easy to read view of important information associated to each session recognized by the date range and selected filters. This includes patient name, observer name, session date with start and stop times, minutes logged at the end of the session, total number of behavior, skill, target and task analysis data taken, total number of overall samples collected, session summary note, session notes and any electronic signatures collected when locking the session.
- End of Columns G - L: A total count for each column for the entire report
Proprietary & Confidential