To use the Visit Verification feature, Suite customers must purchase both practice management and clinical licenses, and enable certain settings.
To enable the appropriate Visit Verification settings:
- In the organization’s account, navigate to the Admin module and select Settings under “Company”
- Search “EVV” in the Filter… search bar on the upper right-hand side
- This will filter the screen to display the relevant settings.
- CUSTSETTING_APPT_DURATION_EVV-THRESHOLD: sets the threshold for how much of a difference (in minutes) in appointment duration can be tolerated before triggering an exception.
- CUSTSETTING_EVVGEOFENCERADIUS: The radius in meters used to determine EVV compliance.
- CUSTSETTING_BYPASS_EVVEXCEPTIONS: Allow for the billing of completed events that contain any exceptions.
- CUSTSETTING_VISITVERIFICATION: Enable EVV system wide, 0= false, 1= true, with a default value of 50 meters.
Once organizations have enabled the above settings, users can utilize the Visit Verification feature.